Really Small Wedding at the Hanson House
This weekend the inn was filled with romance with a wedding: just the bride and groom and two witnesses. In fact, the witnesses were our neighbors. Here are some of the moments we’ll remember.
- The bride was ready to go, but the service waited while the groom finished dressing.
- The service was only 5 minutes long.
- After page 1, the bride and I noticed that the bouquet and boutonnière were still hanging out in the refrigerator.
- Our neighbors, Dianne and Paul, stopped by to serve as witnesses.
- The bride and groom were still walking on air when they left Sunday morning.
The Oscar H. Hanson House is a four-room bed & breakfast in south central Wisconsin.
Filed under: Uncategorized