The Oscar H. Hanson House is pleased to offer Madison Wisconsin wedding officiant services. Reverend Mary Jane Mihajlovic is an ordained minister in the Universal Life Church and an innkeeper at the Oscar H. Hanson House B&B in Cambridge, Wisconsin. Ceremonies include weddings, house blessings, new baby, unification, vow renewal/commitment, and others.
Ceremonies are performed at your venue or our Bed and Breakfast. R. Mary Jane is offering services in Madison, Dane County and Jefferson County.
Rates start at $199. Prices vary by distance and the amount of time needed for ceremony. Take a look at the Hanson House B&B’s affordable Wedding and Vow Renewal/Commitment Ceremony Packages.
So, if you need a Madison Wisconsin wedding officiant, we are very pleased to assist you in making your day special.
If you need more information, use the contact us tab, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call at 608-313-5025..
Download the wedding agreement.
Reverend Mary Jane Mihajlovic, RN, BSN, CHTP, HN-B
R. Mary Jane has been a nurse for 33 years and certified as a holistic nurse for nearly the last decade. While completing certification as a holistic nurse and a Healing Touch practitioner, R. Mary Jane became proficient in her understanding and use of the heart-centered relationship to guide healing in others through body-mind-spirit. Becoming an ordained reverend seemed like a natural progression of her heart-centered perspective and holistic training. In her work in Healing Touch and other energy-based techniques, R. Mary Jane serves as a mentor for students in their practicum and conducts pinning ceremonies such as the sand ceremony for the newly certified practitioners.
Personal Statement of Service and Ministry
- I believe that there is no higher calling than service to others.
- I honor all heart-centered spiritual and religious perspectives.
- I believe that miracles-extraordinary moments filled with grace-happen every day to everyone.
- I believe that we open ourselves to miracles when we are in the place of Love, Light and Peace.
- And I believe that today is the best day ever.
Top Strengths Inventory Brought to the Ministry
Fairness, equity, and justice. Treats all people fairly as an abiding principle. Do not let personal feelings bias decisions about other people. Give everyone a chance.
Gratitude. Aware of the good things that happen, never takes them for granted, and always takes time to express thanks.
Industry, diligence, and perseverance. Works hard to finish what’s been started. Takes satisfaction in completing tasks.
Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith. Have strong and coherent beliefs about the higher purpose and meaning of the Universe. Knows place in the larger scheme. Beliefs shape actions and are a source of comfort.
- License: Registered Nurse (WI) 1976-Present
- Certified Healing Touch Practitioner (Certificate Number:1019) 1999-15
- Holistic Nurse Certified (Certificate Number:771) 2001-16
- Ordained Minister Universal Life Church (10086) 2009-Present
- Certified Health and Wellness Coach 2010-Present
 As determined by the University of Pennsylvania’s VIA Strengths Inventory