- Payment in full is required at booking to guarantee your reservation
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
- Check-in is between 4-7 PM, later by appointment.
- Early Check in, if available, additional $25/hour.
- Check-out by 11 AM.
- Special dietary needs without advance notice may not be accommodated
- Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Cash
- Personal Checks must prepay minimum of two weeks.
- Confirmation done by e-mail, if you don’t get one within 24 hours call the Inn. E-mail’s are not guaranteed.
- Smoke-free and flame-free environment. Smoking, lighting of candles or burning of incense in any room will result in a charge to the guest’s credit card for the room rental plus the actual cost of cleaning the room AND immediate expulsion from inn with NO refunds. (Smoking is allowed outside the Inn on the public sidewalk).
- No children and No pets, please.
- When using a promotion, only one per visit allowed
- Rescheduling will result in a $25 administration fee
- More than two allergies accommodated will result in a $15/night surcharge. (As you already know, specialized foods cost more and require added time in shopping for the specialized ingredients. Dealing with allergies we need to make sure food is not cross contaminated and this requires additional effort and attention. And, although best efforts are used, we can’t guarantee total safety. You can always opt for the coffee only discount and bring your own food to be safe. This is a per night charge, and is added to the room rate)
- Wisconsin sales tax in addition to posted rates.
The Oscar H. Hanson House is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 3 full days prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation. Please note that all cancellations will be charged a $25 administrative fee. (For example, a Saturday night cancellation must be done by Tuesday.) Half price elopements are non refundable.
We understand that cancellations may be beyond your control. We recommend purchasing trip cancellation insurance. You can use this link to get your policy from iTravelInsured.
In the unlikely event that you cancel or reschedule with less than 3 full days notice, shorten your stay, do not show up at all or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. If we can rebook your room(s), a full or partial refund will be made minus a $25 administrative fee.
Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests. A 30 day cancellation notice is required on whole house bookings and for some holidays and special events. Whole house reservation requires payment in full 30 days before the date. Confirmation done by e-mail, if you don’t get one within 24 hours, call the Inn. E-mail’s are not guaranteed.
- Ask about accommodations for children over 12.
- Ask about weddings with up to 10 guests.
- Guest satisfaction is our number one priority! If at any time during your stay, you are unsatisfied, please feel free to approach us with your concerns.