- Deposit is due at booking of the first day to guarantee your stay.
- Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, Discover or Cash
- Rates are based on 2 adults.
- Each room holds two adults. Only registered guests may use of the property. Please notify us in advance for visitors. Charges may apply.
- No children please.
- No pets please.
- If we discover that there are unregistered guests, a child or pet staying with you that you have not told us about, at that moment you forfeit your reservation. You will be asked to leave immediately. Your money will not be refunded. We will offer to help you find lodging at the Holiday Inn in Fort Atkinson. (It is not guaranteed that the Holiday Inn will have a room for you.)
- Please use an email that you check. We confirm bookings by email. If you do not get an email confirming your stay in 24 hours call the inn. E-mails are not guaranteed.
- Check-in is between 4-7 PM. Later by calling ahead.
- Early check-in, between 2-4 PM, is an additional $25/hour.
- Check-out by 11 AM (Later, if available, is $25/hour).
- Please let us know at booking about special diets. We may not be able to fulfill special diet needs if notified at check-in.
- Use of any sudsing product in a whirlpool is prohibited. (A cleaning fee may be assessed).
- More than two allergies is an extra $25 a night. This charge is added to the room rate.
- Even with best efforts, we cannot guarantee total safety. You can always opt for the coffee only discount and bring your own food to be safe.
- We have a smoke-free and flame-free building and grounds.
- Using tobacco, using e-cigarettes, lighting of candles or burning of incense in any room will result in a charge to your credit card for the room plus the actual cost of cleaning the room. You will be asked to leave immediately from the inn with NO refund. (Using tobacco and e-cigarettes is allowed outside the inn on the public sidewalk).
- Wisconsin sales tax is added to posted rates.
The Oscar H. Hanson House honors every guest reservation as both important and special to us. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 14 full days prior to the date you arrive to cancel your reservation. Please note that all cancellations will be charged a $25 fee.
Elopements are non-refundable.
We understand that cancellations may be beyond your control. We suggest buying trip cancellation insurance. You can use this link to get your policy from: iTravelInsured.
- need to cancel or reschedule with less than 14 full days notice
- shorten your stay
- do not check-in
- check out early
…please know that you will be charged for your entire stay. A full or partial refund may be made minus a $25 fee if we can rebook your room(s).
Rates and policies are subject to change without notice. They vary during high impact periods and for special requests. A 30-day cancellation is required on whole-house bookings and for some holidays and special events. Whole-house bookings require payment in full before the date. Confirmation is done by e-mail. If you do not get an email confirming your stay within 24 hours, call the inn. E-mails are not guaranteed.
- Ask about accommodations for children between 12-17 years old.
- Ask about weddings with up to 10 guests.
- Guest satisfaction is our number one priority! If at any time during your stay, you are unsatisfied, please feel free to approach us with your concerns.